I’ve been collecting vintage patches for years. Now I’m opening up my patch vault (doesn’t everyone have one?) and pairing them with traditionally styled baseball caps from Flexfit. This Sunbeam Tiger vintage patch (in mint condition) is from the Sixties.
Wear it proud knowing you have the only one in town, and you’re doing a bit of good as well: 10% of the proceeds from our vintage caps will be donated to UNICEF.
The Sunbeam Tiger was a high-performance V8 version of the British Rootes Group’s Sunbeam Alpine roadster, designed in part by Carroll Shelby. Produced from 1964 until 1967.
Purchase it here…
– tigers united
About this cap:
• One-of-a-kind. Only one in stock.
• Forty year-old patch in mint condition.
• Premium Original Flexfit Cotton Twill Fitted Hat
• #1 Best Seller from Flexfit
• 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
• Size: cap available in Small/Medium & Large/X-Large
+ Source: UNICEF